Taize Prayer and Stations of the Cross
The Holy Season of Lent starts on Ash Wednesday, Feb 22. During this season, we will once again offer Friday night devotions, as a time of prayer and meditation during Lent.
We will pray using Taize Prayer and Stations of the Cross. Taize Prayer includes simple sung refrains, Scripture reading, silent reflection, and Prayer Around the Cross. Stations of the Cross includes praying the traditional stations, enhanced with a PowerPoint slideshow containing each station.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Fri, Feb 24 – Taize Prayer
- Fri, Mar 3 – Stations of the Cross
- Fri, Mar 10 – Taize Prayer
- Fri, Mar 17 – Stations of the Cross
- Fri, Mar 24 – Taize Prayer
- Fri, Mar 31 – Stations of the Cross
All services start at 7:00pm in the church.
For additional information, contact Mr. Jim Susic, Director of Music, via email at email@example.com.