The Pro-Life Ministry promotes the Church’s Gospel of Life through prayer, political advocacy, social action and education. Its members seek to defend the sanctity of human life by challenging those realities that threaten life such as abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research, and capital punishment.
- Diocese of Joliet Respect Life Ministry
- USCCB Office of Pro-Life Activities
- Project Rachel - Post-Abortion Healing
- 40 Days for Life
- Patients Rights Council
- The National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Waterleaf Women’s Center - Pregnant? Need Help? Call Waterleaf Women’s Center at 630-701-6270 or Text 630-360-CALM (2256).